Patrons of the Museum
Patrons make a donation of £1,000 or more to the Fund, either as a one-off contribution or as a Direct Debit of £250 for 4 years.
The benefits include:
• Free admission to the Museum
• Invitation to an annual exclusive reception (Patron plus guest)
• Invitation to exhibition previews
• Acknowledgement on display within the Museum (unless otherwise wished)
• Opportunity to hold one small reception within the Museum with facility fee waived
• Biannual e-newsletter
• Free copy of Museum publications and catalogues
If you would like to discuss becoming a Patron, please contact
Richard Kornicki, Chairman of Trustees, email: email@example.com
How to become a Patron
Please download the form below and complete. When you have done so, post or email it to the Captain Cook Memorial Museum, Grape Lane, Whitby YO22 4BA, marking it for the attention of the Chairman of Trustees (QCF).